Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer InternshipBookmark This
222 Third Street
Euclides Technologies is a value-added reseller of workforce management solutions, working specifically with the ClickSoftware Suite of Workforce Management tools as well as the IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management solution. Euclides has a fun and fast-paced atmosphere that is constantly motivating employees to exceed expectations and be rewarded for their hard work. If you like a challenge and wish to continuously learn and grow, we are the company for you!
Euclides is an industry leader in developing and implementing Service Optimization and Asset Management solutions. As a member of the Euclides Professional Services Group, the QA - Engineer is a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery and in supporting customers that couples technical and customer relationship skills to implement Euclides product offerings. The QA- Engineer will work within defined project teams to perform the QA activities to test the application configuration and customer developments outlined during customer requirements meetings. Reporting to the QA -Manager, the QA- Engineer will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status. This is a full time internship in the summer and potentially to continue year-round (flexible with the school schedule).
• Prepare test plans for the project according to the customers’ requirements and the design documents
• Work with the QA Manager and Development team to execute the test plan Perform QA activities to test the application configuration, custom developments and end-to-end business scenarios
• Support development team in understanding and re-creating the bugs/issues Continuous communication with QA team, development team and Project manager
Responsibilities• Test ClickSoftware’s platform
• Take part in session relating the conceptualization of complex logic module design/implementation issues
• Analyze user scenarios and outcome of the system, in order to either explain the results or take necessary steps to resolve issues
• Give clear & short Status Reports
• Working in a multi discipline team
Requirements• BS/BA or pursuing a BS in Computer Science or related fields
• Understanding (working knowledge or coursework in school) in testing XMLs, web services, .NET is preferable
• Knowledge of Oracle and/or MS SQL-Server Databases is highly desirable
• Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment with “context switching” taking place.
• Individual must be energetic, have strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• High level of Self-learning abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Good hands-on on MS-Office