Next Gen Entertainment Databse ProgrammerTickleMe Entertainment
Next Gen Entertainment Management Software ProgrammerTickleMe Entertainment
IOS DeveloperFetch Park
Software Development Internship at a small and fun company!Derrick Sutherland
Beginning Level App Developer In-TrainingDabel Brothers Publishing
Web Applications Developer757 Media
Web Applications Developer. Experience with Wordpress Themes and Plugins Preferred757 Media
Full-Time Junior Infrastructure EngineerPozent Corporation
SQL DEVELOPER (Only for OPT EAD students)Bookmark This
8201 Greensboro Drive, Suite 300
Posted: July 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpectra Infosystems works with organizations in every industry, in the public and private sectors, and of every size, from start up's to the Fortune 500. Our customers include banks and financial services firms, manufacturers, retail chain, healthcare organizations, Internet service and telecommunications providers, educational institutions, and public-sector agencies. Customers benefit from our expertise in key business and IT capabilitie
• Translating business requirements into software applications and models.
• Design, develop and implement complete life cycle of data warehouses.
• Understand and evaluate UNIX,SQL or Data Modeling
• Designing & developing T-SQL procedures, query performance tunings and SSIS packages
• Developing underlying data models & databases
• Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools.
• Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in developing programs
• Resolving and troubleshooting complex issues.
• Maintain and manage all versions of data models for production, testing and developing databases
• Handling security issues such as SQL injection
• Developing reports in SQL Server Reporting services
• Designing, Developing & Deploying SSIS Packages
RequirementsSpectra Infosystems is looking to hire SQL Developer as full time employee
Bachelor / Master in Computer Science or IT