Software Development InternshipBookmark This
Doctor Evidence, LLC
331 W King Rd
Posted: 613 days ago
DescriptionDoctor Evidence is pioneering a new approach to analyzing medical data and empowering evidence-base research.
An intern at Doctor Evidence is fundamentally no different than any other full time developer. You will be tasked with researching solutions to complex problems, developing a detailed plan for implementing the code, and writing and deploying new functionality to Production.
If you're interested in working on a cutting edge web application using the latest technologies, get in touch.
Responsibilities- Independently research solutions to core technology problems
- Write design and implementation specifications for new tasks
- Operate as member of distributed team, participating in peer reviewed code and collaborative development process
- Write application components and unit tests, asserting accuracy of implementation and performance
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or have relevant experience
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in health care and medical research
- Proficient in C# and experienced in .NET platform
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills