Free Training in IT Technologies and Placement ProgramAG Technologies
Web Design and Content Management InternPalace Tours
Web Development InternDesignstudio.com
NATIONAL SECURITY CYBER INTELLIGENCE ANALYST INTERN : VETERAN/LEO GRADUATE STUDENT SET ASIDE ONLYNational Security Consulting & Investigations PLLC
Entry Level Business Analyst.Tekerp
Technical Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
Mission Economic Development Agency
2301 Mission Street, Unit 203
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionPlaza Adelante Tech Lab purpose is to link low income Latino immigrants to computer training, program participants to jobs, assist them and employer’s to retain those jobs, and support to pursuing career advancement opportunities. We are also a San Francisco CERTIPORT Microsoft Office Specialist Testing Center offering Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2010 Exams.
Plaza Adelante Tech Lab is part of Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA). MEDA is a community based local development organization which, for over 38 years, has engaged individuals and small businesses in community building strategies. MEDA’s mission is to achieve economic justice for San Francisco’s Low and moderate income Latino families through asset development.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a part-time Technical Assistant (10-15 hours per week) to provide tech support and computer repair to our community refurbishment program.
Working under the supervision of the Plaza Adelante Tech Center Program Manager selected intern will perform the following:
• Reports directly with Mission Plaza Adelante Tech Center Program Manager
• Learns how to provide tech support to 75 computers in the Plaza Adelente Tech Center
• Learns how to diagnose, maintain and install new operating systems and computer applications
• Provides updates, removes viruses and keeps operating systems in running conditions
• Completes trouble tickets from Computer Instructors and daily logs
• Provides detailed reporting of updates and computers
• Maintains inventory of computers in good working condition
• Manage electronic documentation for computers
• Refurbishes donated computers (if any)
• Keep Plaza Adelante Tech Center clean according to public regulations
• Responsible, punctual and friendly
• Basic knowledge of computers (PC, Windows 7) and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Must be able to comfortably lift up to 20-30 pounds
This is an unpaid internship (subsidized employment dollars might be available on referral basis)
Send your resume or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leonardo Sosa, Plaza Adelante Tech Center Program Manager @ 415.550.8629 ext 115.