VAPTECH, INC IS HIRING FOR JAVA/J2EE || BUSINESS ANALYSTS || QUALITY ASSURANCE || SQL DEVEVELOPER ||Bookmark This
15 corporate Place South, Suite # 421
DescriptionVAPTECH, INC WELCOMES CPT/OPT/F-1 (with zero cost) AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS AND US CITIZENS TO WORK AND GROW WITH US. WE WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS, TIER 1 & PREFERRED VENDORS ONLY. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY FOR H-1 AND Green Card AS SOON AS YOU JOIN A PROJECT FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Vaptech, Inc is awarded as 4th largest growing company in New Jersey and stands among-st the fastest growing technology company across United States. Our current revenue is over $16 Million. we define, design and deliver technology-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies that compete in today's challenging business climate. We also provide complete range of range of services by leveraging our domain and business expertise and strategic alliance with leading technology providers like Oracle and Microsoft. Our service offerings span business applications services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure
Vaptech, Inc welcome CPT/OPT/F-1(With zero cost) and Permanent Residents and US Citizens to work and grow with us. We work with direct clients, Tier 1 & preferred vendors only.
Excellent opportunity for qualified and experienced candidates having valid work authorization in United States to apply for H-1 and GC as soon as you join a project
IF INTERESTED THEN PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL email@example.com
Requirements· Successful Completion of the 6-8 week job based orientation program, as an Intern, in Piscataway, NJ.
· Successful Completion of the Technical Screening in the given field after orientation program.
· Willingness to relocate nationwide-US for projects.
· Proof of valid work authorization.
· Required Qualifications:
· BS/MS Computer Science/MIS/IT.
· Good problem solving skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities.
· Eagerness to learn new things and apply the information quickly to different situations and products.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.