Design Lover of Wix.com ?-Show Us & If Chosen U Could Learn 2 Make Income From The Internet & Morecurvy girl publishing
Web-Skills & Wordpress?-Show Us & If Chosen You Could Learn To Make Income From The Internet & Morecurvy girl publishing
Web Design / Development InternHit Records Worldwide
Summer Software Intern (15-0002)Daktronics Inc.
Software Intern (15-0043)Daktronics Inc.
Web Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionA unique e-commerce and digital content platform, BluBond is the fashion hub for up-and-coming designers and brands to show case and sell their one-of-a-kind merchandise to help raise awareness and funds for charitable causes. BluBond appreciates people’s needs to be individuals, and we cater to that need by scouting out for artistic individuals all over the world with interesting perspectives and takes on lifestyle and fashion. It doesn’t stop there; BluBond prioritizes in that it sells product only made through ethical and sustainable practices.
We are looking for a Web Development Intern that can help tweak the BluBond site as we move forward, and assist on any issues that may occur through wordpress and magento primarily. This is an unpaid, 3-month internship that can be used for college credit. We are asking that all applicants be available for 20-25 hours of work a week.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Troubleshoot any issues regarding wordpress/magento
- Code in features for the site through wordpress/magento
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: (Insert relevant terms)
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
- Development experience with Magneto: modifying core functionality and extension development
Experience with eCommerce development
- Working knowledge of the technology stacks required (Linux, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Apache or nginx / php-fpm, varnish, etc.)