Web Project Management InternBookmark This
Internet Brands, Inc.
909 N. Sepulveda Blvd, 11th Floor
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionLos Angeles-based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a bright, motivated Project Management Intern to support the development of various web based software projects.
You will work with a team of talented engineers and web professionals who are passionate about the web and where it's going. This is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to learn the ins and outs of building great web products in a fast-paced, growing company.
The ideal candidate will either have degree in computer science (or related) or is working towards one. Ideally also looking for candidates with experience building websites or has a solid understanding of how websites work.
- Help to manage software project elements from conception through launch.
- Participate in iteration planning.
- Help with requirements gathering.
- Coordinate with other site teams on projects.
- Ensure there’s a strong pipeline of work for the engineers.
- Help break down business requirements into tangible work for the engineers.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Keep the team and other constituents up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Help to resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Passion for the web, social media, mobile, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Must enjoy solving problems using analytical and creative skills.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Involved with delivering a technical project a plus.
- HTML, CSS, Adobe creative suite a plus.
- Programming experience a plus.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=783