Work with us and the City of Los Angeles on a new and exciting projectComputers for a Cause
Web Developer Intern (Virtual Unpaid) - Wifi Music SchoolWifi Music School
ORACLE DBA InternZ-axis tech solutions
Web DeveloperUpton Realty Group
Web & Internet Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Website development/Social Media & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are the LA Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions) and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Our high energy and innovative Core Team has an infectious positive attitude and strives to win... If you're looking to build a career porfolio (Not Just have an intership experience), a company that will invest in your personal development, mentorship and great training opportunities, then you've come to the right place!
We look for interns that approach everything they do with passion, hard work, and most importantly with all measure of integrity. We want go-getters that can hit the ground running with a positive, down-to-earth attitude. The right candidate is conscientious, exceptionally witty and clever, self-motivated, positive, and forward thinking.
Responsibilities- Collect relevant imagery and create graphic design artwork for use on social media sites and websites.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Work with Team to create layout and content for company Facebook and LinkedIn pages and Create Twitter account.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Assist with the development of a strategic social media plan to enhance company presence and reach.
NOTE: This involves conducting research, preparing reports, tracking samples and contacting potential clients and sponsors, in addition to using social media tools. The role entails collaboration with marketing and graphic design teams to executive projects.
Requirements- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Strong writing skills (copywriting).
- Ability to work well with people.
- Formal education in related field (marketing, communications, journalism or related experience).
- Ability to organize time, follow directions and complete tasks in an effective manner.
- Ability to interpret and analyze data.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must have excellent graphic design skills, experience with social media outlets, website design, and free hand sketching is a plus.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school a PLUS