Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
IT Intern, Web DeveloperTemple of Grace Faith Center
Web Developer InternEhomie New York Inc.
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Digital Media InternshipStudio Gallery
Web Developer Intern - SpringVisit Seattle
Web DesignMintPrint LLC
ASP.net Web Development InternBookmark This
Posted: February 04 2015
Company Location: Burbank, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to assist with ASP.net programming. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make the platform a productive part of our overall automation efforts. This internship is an unpaid position.
Interns are expected to have experience with ASP.net programming on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how our platform fits into a business’ strategy. Interns must be able to assist in formulating programming plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of the new changes, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact and productivity.
Responsibilities- Systems analysis and design
- Integrate knowledge of business and customer requirements into design
- Coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates
- Working with C#, SQL, MySQL, and related development tools
- Testing new and existing applications
- Maximizing usability for end users
- System installation and maintenance
- Integrating new technologies into system design
- End user training and technical assistance
- On site and remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Flexibility to work on both intranet and extranet design projects
- Project management
- Creating well-written and understandable technical documentation
- Work with cross departmental teams
- Additional duties as needed
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: ASP.net programming
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing