Sales & Marketing Internship - Summer - Travel, Network & Have FunThe EVO Group
Digital Marketing - Facebook Ads and Google Adwords InternshipAsher Digital
Sales & Marketing Internship - SummerThe EVO Group
Full-Time Internship – Marketing- Public Relations - AdvertisingSynergy Events, Inc.
Marketing InternshipUCoat It
Sales and Marketing InternshipDunham & Associates
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipCarcharious Marketing Group
Back End PHP DeveloperBookmark This
Posted: October 22 2015
Company Location: Lexington, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJMIL Tailored is growing men’s custom Made to Measure Company is seeking a full time Back End PHP Developer. This talented developer will work collaboratively with our close-knit team located in the Lexington, Kentucky area.. They must expertise in graphic design, code, and analysts to execute all aspects of interactive development.
As a Back End PHP Developer, you are expected to have expert knowledge of LAMP based development and should be someone who constantly craves seeking out the latest in coding technologies and platforms.
You should be capable of helping other team members with problems that need solutions, and managing both personal and small team projects. You should be an individual with strong communication skills and the have desire to interact with both team members in a consistently positive manner. You should be driven and detail-oriented with strong leadership qualities
ResponsibilitiesDesigning, coding, testing and analyzing new and existing web-based software applications
* Conducting research on emerging application development software products and packages, languages, and standards in support of development efforts
* Preparing technical documentation for end-user training
* Creating new open source packages and improving existing packages
* Collaborating with other developers about creative solutions to challenging tasks
* Leveraging cloud-based solutions when it's the right fit for the job
Requirements• 3+ years advanced experience in LAMP development, PHP, 3D technology, Native Mobile application
• Creative with HTML5 and CSS3
• PHP experience with Symphony2/MySQL
• Front End frameworks such as SASS
• Excellent database management, optimization for MySQL
• Creating responsive websites as well as strictly-mobile websites
• A professional in Joomla and CMS
• Solid understanding of SEO practices to maximize on-page optimization Pay special attention to detail and conduct QA testing prior to pushing code live
• Maintain project timelines and meet deadlines
SkillsRequired - Database Design, Joomla, Database Admin, Internet Entrepreneur, Website Building, CRM databases, C Programming, Google API, Content Managed Websites, Database Analysis, API Development, PHP Applications, C++ Programming
Preferred - Database Design, Joomla, Website Administration, Google Website Optimizer, PHP Applications, Developer, C++ Programming