Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
C#.NET developerBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPerfecting Software, LLC is looking for a C# Software Developer Intern to join our team. As a C# Developer, you will be a part of a development team for one or more of the applications that we currently have under development.
The C#.NET developer Intern position requires that you have excellent Object Oriented programming skills. The position requires knowledge of C# and the 4.0 and 4.5 .NET frameworks, as well as the ability to design, develop, troubleshoot, test, debug, and deploy complex software applications. The successful candidate will be committed to excellence in work, able to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and perform at a high level of technical and intellectual expertise.
As a software development start-up, Perfecting Software provides an excellent compensation package including Project Percentage Ownership and Profit Sharing, as well as other compensation commensurate with experience.
• Work as a part of a design team to create and integrate features into one of our software applications utilizing .NET technologies
• Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework should the need arise
• Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for development and production issues that are code-related
• Provide software testing support at all levels, from unit testing to acceptance testing
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to reach team goals
• Provide support to the technical documents team to document software application features and workflows
• Provide timely progress reports to the team lead or project manager
• Current Enrollment in a Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics Curriculum at an ABET accredited University.
• At least 2 Years of software development experience using C#
• At least 2 years of experience developing software applications using the 4.0 and 4.5 .NET frameworks.
• Strong Object-Oriented design and development experience
• Experience working with Visual Studio
• Experience working with SQL Server
• Experience working with Git/Github
• Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with others
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Excellent problem solving skills
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience designing, writing and conducting software testing
• Experience using tools to automate the deployment of software solutions
• Experience using Team Foundation Server
• Experience developing Applications for Microsoft Office or Microsoft Project
• Experience developing Applications for Autodesk Revit
• Understanding of Design Patterns and their implementation
• Understanding of Multi-Threaded design and development
• Understanding of Plug-in design and development
• Experience working in a configuration-managed environment
• Experience creating and using software specification documents
• Ability to understand (and translate into code) advanced mathematics concepts including linear algebra, statistics, and regression analysis
• Understanding of the R data analysis language
SkillsRequired - C#.NET, .NET, Object Oriented Design, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Github
Preferred - Software Testing, Software Deployment, Microsoft Office, Autodesk Revit, Multithreading, Design Patterns, R, Mathematics, WiX