WEB DEVELOPER INTERNSHIPconnectingbridge.com
Software Intern for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Java/Scala Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
iOS App Developers 'Summer' InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Development/Data Entry InternWomen's Tennis Association
[2017 GRADUATES] Web Developer for World-Class BrandsThe Business Club Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternTransnetwork
Computer Engineering Graduate StudentBookmark This
LZ Technology, Inc.
1110 Nasa Parkway, Ste. 650
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLZ Technology is currently recruiting a graduate student to place at an aerospace company in the Clear Lake/Houston area. Placement is for Fall 2016/Spring 2017. San Jacinto College's Continuing & Professional Development Division is managing this internship opportunity. Students get the chance to work alongside aerospace engineers, project managers and staff members on the Integrated Mission Operations Contract (IMOC II) project, supporting the NASA - Johnson Space Center and the international Space Station. Not only is this a great professional opportunity – it is a paid internship. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS
Pay rate: $ 24.50
MUST APPLY HERE:
ResponsibilitiesStudents will work approximately 40 hours, Monday through Friday at the sponsor company’s location during the summer semester. However, students typically work 16-20 hours per week during the academic school year.
• GPA at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Working towards a Master's in Computer Engineering or Science
• Must have own vehicle to travel to NASA worksite in Clear Lake
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
• Able to work in team environment
• Able to work independently on assignments after instruction has been given
• Has an interest in the space program
• Demonstrated ability to manage work priorities and schedule (via extracurricular activities or prior work experience)
• Successful background check/drug screening - required by the aerospace sponsor company