WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
Computer Engineering Graduate StudentBookmark This
LZ Technology, Inc.
1110 Nasa Parkway, Ste. 650
Posted: September 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLZ Technology is currently recruiting a graduate student to place at an aerospace company in the Clear Lake/Houston area. Placement is for Fall 2016/Spring 2017. San Jacinto College's Continuing & Professional Development Division is managing this internship opportunity. Students get the chance to work alongside aerospace engineers, project managers and staff members on the Integrated Mission Operations Contract (IMOC II) project, supporting the NASA - Johnson Space Center and the international Space Station. Not only is this a great professional opportunity – it is a paid internship. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS
Pay rate: $ 24.50
MUST APPLY HERE:
ResponsibilitiesStudents will work approximately 40 hours, Monday through Friday at the sponsor company’s location during the summer semester. However, students typically work 16-20 hours per week during the academic school year.
• GPA at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Working towards a Master's in Computer Engineering or Science
• Must have own vehicle to travel to NASA worksite in Clear Lake
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
• Able to work in team environment
• Able to work independently on assignments after instruction has been given
• Has an interest in the space program
• Demonstrated ability to manage work priorities and schedule (via extracurricular activities or prior work experience)
• Successful background check/drug screening - required by the aerospace sponsor company