Web Development Summer Intern Needed at Rapidly Growing Luxury Consumer Products Start UpAda Diamonds
Programming/ Computer Science InternRESISTnow
iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Internship for Engineering Students @ HP Company,ES Campus,Velachery,Chennai-42Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Summer STEM Internship OpportunityYouth Competitive Programming Circle
PayrollRotech Healthcare Inc
Web Developer/ProgrammerDivas In Transition
Entrepreneurial App Developer [Free reign to do your thing/we like that]Workspace Staffing
Concrete5 Website Designer/DeveloperBookmark This
Art Scene Today
Posted: September 22 2015
Company Location: Forest Hills, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtSceneToday.com is an online gallery and resource website for emerging artists. We provide exposure through online art competitions and exhibitions, with winners receiving ongoing profile pages and social media postings. With over 5,000 monthly visitors, we are currently seeking interns to help with site updates, SEO improvements, social media postings to improve our ranking.
ResponsibilitiesThe Computer Science Intern will be given specific assignments relating to the ongoing work of ArtSceneToday.com in the following areas:
• Customize Concrete5 themes and templates
• Update current C5 websites
• Work on SEO functions to increase search engine ranking using SEM/SEO techniques.
• Work on optimizing website to help boosting site traffic, using Google Analytics.
• Help develop new relationships with bloggers and key influencers in the social media space of the fine art world.
• Assist in keeping social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest) up to date.
RequirementsThe Computer Science Intern must have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• General graphic design – Photoshop, Illustrator
• Website design and development skills; working with themes and templates
• CMS platforms – specifically experience with Concrete5
• SEO best practices
• Basic social media best practices – specifically Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube