WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
Enterprise Analytics and Data Science - Summer 2017 Intern-012O9Sabre
CRM Developer InternsBookmark This
Star Mountain Capital
135 East 57th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Star Mountain Capital (http://www.starmountaincapital), founded by Brett Hickey (http://www.bretthickey.com) in 2010, is seeking driven, highly energetic Interns to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm. Star Mountain is a specialized asset management firm focused exclusively on investing in private small and medium-sized businesses through primary fund, secondary fund and direct investment strategies which span the capital structure from senior loans to equity investments. Star Mountain prides itself on its seasoned team and flat-structured organization with substantial opportunity for career development in a driven, but fun and collaborative culture. Opportunity to work directly with senior management, business owners and other leading private fund managers.
Backed by some of the leading global strategic institutional and HNW investors, Star Mountain is a rapidly growing, specialized small and medium-sized business focused asset management firm with a unique approach to investing (i) as a strategic limited partner into other private equity and private credit fund managers focused on the lower-middle-market (including SBIC funds often as an anchor investor), (ii) as a secondary fund investor providing liquidity to existing limited partner investors and (iii) directly into companies in the form of senior debt, mezzanine and/or equity style investments. Star Mountain is bringing efficiency to a large, underserved marketplace of over 200,000 private small and medium-sized U.S. businesses. Star Mountain’s senior team’s experience includes managing over $100 billion in alternative assets with former leadership positions including GSO / Blackstone, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and The CIT Group.
• Assist with and develop innovative CRM based technology solutions to support the company’s growth strategy
• Documenting current business processes, defining and recommending improvements
• Work closely with all stakeholders during the conceptual, design, development, and production stages of various projects
• Present designs of proposed functionality improvements to the team
• Hands-on development / programming to customize the CRM platform
• Implement quality assurance procedures to ensure platform stability
• Excited to work hard in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment building a unique organization
• Previous database management / information systems experience
• Previous exposure to SAAS based CRM platforms such as SalesForce, MS Dynamics CRM, or similar
• Accounting and corporate finance experience / coursework a plus
• High academic performance in core computer science coursework (e.g. information systems, engineering, statistics, etc.)
• Familiarity and skill within various programming languages
• Some experience with Web design, HTML5, and CSS.
• Highly skilled with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word for presentational purposes
• Must have great attitude, excellent communication and people skills, integrity and high work ethic
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Positive culture and attitude along with top quality execution required