IT/Computer Systems InternBoodsKapper
SEEKING INTERN FOR SEO ON PUBLIC SERVICE PROSTATE CANCER WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Software DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Snapscore trainer bloggerSnapscore Trainer
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Intern Sales RepresentativeTata Consulting Services
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Algorithm Modeling AnalystBookmark This
1350 avenue of the Americas 4th floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Data Modeling Analyst is familiar with Mathematical Simulation Methodologies. They will work at the intersection of Technology, Sales and Marketing to design algorithms to connect the departments together.
Responsibilities- Develop new predictive models to solve real world business and customer facing problems.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Sales and Marketing to inform and improve existing predictive models.
- Collaborate with the Big Data team to improve existing models based on Machine Learning insights.
- Masters Degree (Ph.D preferred) in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Ability to learn the business and communicate with non-technical peers.
- Creative approach to problem solving. Be comfortable thinking outside the box