Machine Learning Research Intern (Fall or Winter Semester)D-Wave Systems
Paid Summer Intern Position Available: Web DevelopmentArbor Financial Group
Web Development Summer Intern Needed at Rapidly Growing Luxury Consumer Products Start UpAda Diamonds
Cartography InternshipManke Enterprises
Programming/ Computer Science InternRESISTnow
iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Internship for Engineering Students @ HP Company,ES Campus,Velachery,Chennai-42Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Summer STEM Internship OpportunityYouth Competitive Programming Circle
Algorithm Modeling AnalystBookmark This
1350 avenue of the Americas 4th floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Data Modeling Analyst is familiar with Mathematical Simulation Methodologies. They will work at the intersection of Technology, Sales and Marketing to design algorithms to connect the departments together.
Responsibilities- Develop new predictive models to solve real world business and customer facing problems.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Sales and Marketing to inform and improve existing predictive models.
- Collaborate with the Big Data team to improve existing models based on Machine Learning insights.
- Masters Degree (Ph.D preferred) in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or other quantitative discipline.
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Ability to learn the business and communicate with non-technical peers.
- Creative approach to problem solving. Be comfortable thinking outside the box