Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Deployment Systems EngineerBookmark This
47061 Warm Springs Blvd
Posted: May 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Deployment Systems Engineer will be part of a team responsible for installing, upgrading, and providing some consulting services for our customers.
• Ensure the successful installation, integration, and deployment of our products in customer environments while maintaining quality and superior customer satisfaction.
• Provide technical training and product overview.
• Execute an Acceptance Test Plan with a customer representative.
• Correspond with sales engineering and product management during the installation phase.
• Identify design issues, create problem reports, and follow up with customer for resolution.
• Coordinate and execute customer upgrades
• Perform interoperability tests between V5 Systems and other solution components
• Collaborate with development and QA teams to maintain high-quality deployment artifacts as it moves through entire deployment pipeline.
• Recommend and implement (help implementing) automation of deployments wherever feasible.
Secondary duties include working with the Customer Support team during times when there is no installs scheduled, providing assistance in customer's problem resolution as well as training for customers' engineers.
RequirementsSkills and Educational Requirements:
• BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
• Thorough understanding of computer and Internet technology.
• Ability to install applications on LINUX operating system.
• Working knowledge on TCP/IP applications and network administration.
• User level expertise on Linux (administrator level is a big plus).
• Experience with some scripting and programming languages such as Shell, PERL, Python, C/C++, Java
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical issues and solutions.
• Strong customer satisfaction focus.