Join our startup SmartMadre.comsmartmadre.com
Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER NEEDED ASAP FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN SFPrinceton Real Estate
IT InternDigital Turbine
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Web Design/Development InternM3 Advisory Group
Wordpress Web Developer InternADITL Digital
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
.Net DevelopersBookmark This
Dextro Software Systems, Inc
14 Washington Road, Building 5
Princeton Junction, NJ
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDextro Software Systems Inc, Looking For .Net Developer
Dextro Inc is a Global Information Technology Implementation and Outsourcing Services Provider with an exceptional track record of providing high quality, on-budget, and on-time solutions to demanding clients. Dextro Inc management has over 30 years of experience in delivering business values to its customers, with Clientele Including many Fortune 500 companies and Government agencies. We have our development centers in United States across NJ, TX, and CA. We are a trusted technology partner, delivering technology solutions that meet our client’s complex business needs through best practices in process and methodologies.
We are looking for .Net and Web Developer
*OPT, CPT, GC, Citizens and H1B Transfer are welcome to apply for this job
Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com or contact @ 732-737-8354
• Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware and software and current development processes and tools.
• Ability to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
• Looking for the consultants who are willing to relocate to our NJ office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
• Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components. Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure.
• Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact @ 732-737-8354