Software Developer InternWhite Code Labs
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER NEEDED ASAP FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN SFPrinceton Real Estate
IT InternDigital Turbine
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Web Design/Development InternM3 Advisory Group
Wordpress Web Developer InternADITL Digital
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
WordPress DeveloperPlum Society
entertainment biz programmer needed - remotelyBookmark This
Celebrity Direct Entertainment
Posted: February 18 2015
Company Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionREAD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW !!!!! THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY - with the high likelihood of a FULL TIME and PAID longterm position with a nation-leading entertainment agency !!! This position can be done REMOTELY !! We are seeking a COMPUTER SCIENCE intern (college junior or senior preferred), that is looking for experience (and/or internship credit) by creating three different entertainment business related applications for exclusive use by our company, and for public sales. We (Celebrity Direct Entertainment) are an international music management company and booking agency, and manage celebrities for concerts and performances worldwide. This technically is an UNPAID internship, but we will offer points or percentages of ALL SALES (for perpetuity) to the programmer that can create these applications. All three will be SOLD as downloads, subscriptions, etc. to consumers on the entertainment management side, as well as to consumers (fans). There is potential for the selected programming intern to stay on with us FULL TIME, should the development of these applications be successful and created in a timely fashion. Once development is complete of these apps, fulltime, salaried, programming opportunities will remain for the selected intern in the areas of 1) updating the applications, tech support, etc. 2) graphic design for our company marketing materials 3) company-wide website design 4) promotional video editing, etc.
A brief outline of what we are looking for in the 3 actual applications is below:
1) a re-design of our entertainment agency booking software. Visit http://www.bookingpro.biz for information on the current state of this software. We want to re-design this software as a stand-alone product, to be easily installed by the consumer, and will be sold to other entertainment agencies and venues.
2) contact management package. Using "fields" such as name, address, phone, e-mail, etc., we'd like to have a searchable online database that users can subscribe to
3) a computer AND android/iPhone app that allows the user to download songs which we have licensed, for a fee. Many other, proprietary and patented, components come along with this... but without the right programmer, we can't continue on.
If you believe you can handle these projects, and might want to remain in the entertainment industry as a programmer, PLEASE E-MAIL US : 1) YOUR RESUME 2) REFERENCES 3) PHOTO 4) PARAGRAPH OR 2 STATING WHY YOU'D BE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION to: email@example.com (SUBJECT MUST READ: "programming intern" Also, be sure to visit our website at http://www.celebritydirect.net to learn more about our company.
1) have programming experience & be able to create installable PC software packages
2) database, spreadsheet, and content management understanding
3) Android and iPhone app creation experience
4) preferred also have graphic / website design skills. SPEAK ENGLISH
Responsibilities* to create applications in a timely manner
* to consult with our company owner daily about wants and needs for the software packages, and "hold hands" throughout the process... from concept to completion.
Requirements1) have programming experience
2) be able to create installable PC software packages
3) database, spreadsheet, and content management experience
4) Android and iPhone app creation experience
5) preferred you also have graphic design and website design skills
6) Must have time management abilities, and desire to successfully create these apps!!
7) a general understanding, or willingness to learn, the "back end" of the entertainment business.