Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Java developerR2 Data Vision Inc.
Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
Entry Level Software Engineer/ Jr Java DeveloporBookmark This
2 two towers center blvd
East Brunswick, NJ
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAPTEC, LLC, a leading technical consulting firm provides services to improve insight into business operations, mitigate risk, and enable organizations to increase their growth capacity. Our proven four-phase delivery methodology facilitates the design and implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware and Data Security solutions. APTEC's Fusion Middleware practice focuses on delivering Identity Management ("IdM"), Service-Oriented Architecture ("SOA") solutions, Data Security solutions, Role management solutions, Entitlements Server solutions and Governance Risk and Compliance GRC solutions.
The firm's vertical industry expertise spans over a decade of consulting and project integration experience in a myriad of sectors including: Higher Education, Federal Government, Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical and Small and Medium Business.
• East coast offices
• MD-based back-office
• East Brunswick, NJ
• Virtual Office model for consultants
• United States – Eastern Region (East of the Mississippi River). Some of our current clients are located in the following states: (NY, MA, OH, SC, VA, PA)
• 25-50% depending upon home and project location
APTEC offers an outstanding benefits package, matching 401k, 3 weeks’ vacation and growth potential within the organization. If you are interested in an exciting opportunity and taking your career to the next level, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
Learn the following products
• Participate in the APTEC University boot camp to learn the following products: Oracle IdM solution suite [Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Enterprise SSO, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)], Governance Risk and Compliance - GRC tools, Role Management Tools, Data Security tools
• Work as part of an on-site project delivery team with internal and client-based project team members.
• Technical team member for IdM implementations featuring the Oracle IdM solution suite [Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Enterprise SSO, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) and others]
• Deliver assignments on time
RequirementsRequired Experience and Skills:
• A Bachelor's degree or Graduate Degree
• Will need to learn new skills and new technologies as required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• High level of self-motivation and maturity
• Effective communication skill written and verbal
• Able to understand and implement functional specifications for customizations required for IdM project implementations
Desired Experience and Skills:
• One or more application servers such as Oracle Application Server, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, or JBoss
• Proficiency with Java development
• Experience with relational DataBase's
• Proficiency with Active Directory
• Proficiency with LDAP (SunONE Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Exchange and other Microsoft technologies (i.e. SharePoint)
• Proficiency in Windows .NET development (C# and VB.NET)
• Proficiency with ANT scripts