Data Science InternK2 Data Science
Development Team InternshipSurfwrench LLC
WEB DEVELOPER INTERNSHIPconnectingbridge.com
Windows network administration and help desk internshipMiller Network Innovations
IOS App DeveloperWREVEL
Firmware EngineerBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
440 Wolfe Rd
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Firmware Engineer you will become a contributor on a development team responsible for wearable technology for Titanium Falcon Inc. on a multi-discipline team, you will be involved on the development of new wearable smart device from idea to product. Specific responsibilities will be associated with the design, development, maintenance, testing, and quality and performance assurance of firmware.
Titanium Falcon is a Silicon Valley-based startup, which focuses on next generation interaction devices using motion control. The first product is a stylish smart ring - Talon which bridges the gap between wearable technology, mobile gaming and VR gaming, essentially using motion or gestures to play games or control Apps on smart devices such as phones, tablets, smart TVs, VR headsets, smart watches. Compared to traditional motion control gaming hardware which can be clunky, the Talon is a tiny finger ring. It also takes you from a 2D touchscreen to a 3D touchless space, Talon is all about having fun anywhere anytime. The near future plan of Titanium Falcon is to make inroads into other markets such as education, healthcare, and IoT.
Responsibilities- Develop and maintain firmware on current and future products
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
Requirements- Pursuing Master's degree or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years experience in software development for embedded systems
- 3+ years experience with C language
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Project experience with Android and IOS BLE communication plus
- High initiative
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Analytic ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions