Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Front-End Developer InternWREVEL
Technical Support Unpaid InternDigital Turbine
Website Administrator (Retail Store)Tiptoe Boutique
FinTech Startup - Junior Web Developer StudentCamino Financial
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Junior Developer (PHP or Magento)33rd Republic
APP DEVELOPERRealBlackLove.com LLC
Software Engineer InternBookmark This
Super Math World
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Looking for a company where you can create high-impact on the future of education and grow yourself through exciting projects with smart people?
Super Math World is a revolutionary 3D math game that helps students fall in love with Mathematics when they play with numbers and math concepts in an immersive virtual fantasy world.
Check out from our website: https://supermathworld.com/
Yes, that is our game and we're pushing it out to the world now. This is the math game that kids today will grow up to love and remember. Join us and be a part of the revolution shaping how millions of kids learn.
Responsibilities• Develop a fully responsive web experience for the product marketing and customer services
• Get mentored on engineering, product design, and entrepreneurship.
• Join our weekly co-working sessions to mingle with fun and smart people from many cool SF startups - yes, lunch is on us!
• Enjoy challenges and gain skills and experiences by working with us - we are gamers and creators - that will take you to the next level of your career.
Requirements• Enthusiastic for the future of education.
• Creative Thinker: You enjoy challenges and participate in users problems and coming up with creative solutions.
• Self Starter: You like being a leader taking the ownership of your project and push through to meet the deadline.