Drupal and Web Developer InternLevelten Interactive
Computer Engineer & Graphic Design Virtual Reality / Artificial intelligenceEE Entertainment
User Experience, User Interface UX/UI for Reality GarageEE Entertainment
Business Application System InternshipLos Angeles
Front End Developer (Part Time)Edin Labs
IOS App DeveloperWREVEL
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
Fullstack conqueror developer in ParisBookmark This
Rue Louis Blanc
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou are a curious, meticulous and adventurous person.
- You are curious to discover new frameworks, librairies and new applications unknown to you.
You possess the basics in web and desktop application development. You are familiar with how the development of a website works, both front and back end.
You have already used a compiled language.
- You know perfectly how to build a chain of reasoning. Starting from scratch is not necessarily a good solution. You know that there is not just one way, but several and you follow them accurately depending upon the project.
- You know how to remain flexible and cope with all types of situations. You want to get your hands dirty. You have no problem with correcting lines of code bugged by your neighbour. You are always interested in TODOs found in a v1: so much the better, you will be able to work on it!
ResponsibilitiesYour principal objective is to learn and contribute to projects. You will focus on the development of an internal product developed in Node.js®.
Your duties :
- Write tests which help to confirm the behaviour of the application
- Continue with the integration of the front end
- Add new functionalities
- Propose new functionalities
You have an educated eye and know how to develop an interface, as well as think through logic and transactions of a backend.
You will also participate in the development of other internal products made in Python, PHP or C++ and write beautiful lines of code for client projects.
You will propose standards, best practices and participate in the monitoring.
Alongside us, you will contribute to the creation of projects which will always be different and innovative.
RequirementsPassion for the sciences, innovation and creation, your tool of preference is IT. You like that it helps you find solutions, automate tasks and invent new tools for communication with humans.
You computer is with you in your bag wherever you go, until your personal projects are complete.
You are of course always on standby, alert, on the lookout for new products, applications, sites.
If you are attending a degree program, you are not satisfied with just following the course, but you have also learned other languages on your own and developed applications for your own personal pleasure. .
But if you are completely self-educated and do not have a diploma, it's not a problem for us, you are quite welcome.
Preferred - CSS3, MongoDB, Node.js, Advanced CSS