Cartography InternshipManke Enterprises
Web Development Summer Intern Needed at Rapidly Growing Luxury Consumer Products Start UpAda Diamonds
Programming/ Computer Science InternRESISTnow
iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Internship for Engineering Students @ HP Company,ES Campus,Velachery,Chennai-42Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Summer STEM Internship OpportunityYouth Competitive Programming Circle
PayrollRotech Healthcare Inc
Web Developer/ProgrammerDivas In Transition
Google Adwords InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: Bloomfield, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have Adwords campaigns to run for our clients.. You need Google Adwords experience experience to qualify for this internship.
Tourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) develops Quick Impact, High Return websites and mobile applications for nonprofits and small businesses. Through our Mobile Apps for Charity division (www.mobileappsforcharity.com) we give these to nonprofit organizations at no cost.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual that has experience in Google Adwords and other PPC environments to help us run our clients campaigns. Gain relevant experience while working with a dynamic team with our rapidly growing company. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. The intern will perform his/her responsibilities in an ethical manner consistent to Tourbillon Alliance Partner’s mission, vision, and values.
You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like. If you are looking for a great place to GAIN EXCELLENT WORK EXPERIENCE, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
• Work with Google Adwords to help us run our clients campaigns.
• Help modify / create our clients Wordpress websites to increase the value of our clients Google Adwords campaigns.
• Collaborate with other interns for innovative ideas and produce design solutions that are consistent with the aesthetic quality, functionality, interface and layout, visual/graphic standards, and look and feel of our brand
This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
INTERNSHIP LOCATION & TIME:
This is a virtual internship! Interns will work from home or any location that has an Internet connection and interns can start immediately! Generally our internships are 10 hours a week for 15 weeks. We can be flexible if that is needed. Our internships run all year long so you can start whenever you desire.
Internship is unpaid but the experience and opportunity is priceless. Candidates may receive school credit upon request.
• Google Adwords experience is required. Other PPC experience is helpful
• Knowledge / experience using Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, HTML and CSS is strongly suggested.
• Ability to learn new software packages when necessary
• Proficiency with all common technology tools including email, MS office, Internet, and also a willingness to learn new user-friendly software
• Able to respond to emails in a quick and efficient time period
• Excellent conceptual, graphic design and typography skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Interested candidates must submit ALL of the following to apply: