Web Developer Unpaid InternshipMNM Couture
Web Design and DevelopmentGADI Enterprises
Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Java developerR2 Data Vision Inc.
Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1420 Northpark Dr
Fort Worth, TX
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a manufactures of trim books, swatch cards, memos, fabric sample books and custom products. We also do in house printing. We are a friendly local business that has been in the book making industry for over 17 years. We are looking for someone to help us create a new website that will bring in new clientele and feature some of our most recent products. Every day there are new innovations that make the Internet even more integrated in our lives, and Cameo Samples wants to take that knowledge into a professional web site creating a variety of content.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback