- Internships /
- Computer Science /
- Immediate requirements on entry level positions @ DEXTRO SOFTWARE SYSTEMS INC NJ.
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Web DevelopmentHeal 4 Real
WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
Immediate requirements on entry level positions @ DEXTRO SOFTWARE SYSTEMS INC NJ.Bookmark This
DEXTRO SOFTWARE SYSTEMS INC
14 Washington road , building 5
Posted: May 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDextro Inc is a Global Information Technology Implementation and Outsourcing Services Provider with an exceptional track record of providing high quality, on-budget, and on-time solutions to demanding clients. Our business knowledge in key verticals helps us provide solutions that are customized to address the specific needs while focusing on maximizing value of Information Technology investments such that clients can achieve their business objectives. We believe in fostering long-term relationships, and partner with our clients in their success.
• Create and maintain PL/SQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers, and libraries.
• Ability to translate business rules into PL/SQL objects, extract business rules from analysis of existing PL/SQL
• Experience developing and tuning complex PLSQL packages, including those that run as automated scheduled jobs
• Experience creating, refactoring, and debugging PLSQL objects for optimal performance in a high-volume replicated environment
• Experience creating and maintaining PL/SQL objects that are consumed by web services and/or asynchronous stateless clients
Required Skills Include:
• 1-4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• A minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation
• A willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
• A Master’s Or Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Ability to facilitate design sessions
• Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents
• Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Software development experience using Java, Microsoft.net or C++ languages
• Experience with use case modeling
• Experience in software development to a common coding, version control and architectural standard
• Knowledgeable in software quality concepts such documenting source code and software language specific code quality practices