Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Information Technology / Software EngineeringBookmark This
TDM Business Toole Suite
Posted: October 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTDM is currently seeking a dynamic information technology / software engineering intern to join our team. The intern will work on a special project that requires converting code from Visual Basic to Java. This internship will provide an opportunity for hands on experience and knowledge in state of the art, continuous integration software development using modern tools and techniques.
As an information technology / software engineering intern, you will participate as a member of a multi-discipline design team to support converting or redesigning of the software components from Visual Basic to Java. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Java components to support business requirements.
Internships with TDM are hands-on, resume-building, unpaid academic experiences for academic credit to qualified college junior, senior, and graduate students.
Responsibilities• Enrolled in a college or university and have completed at least two years in software development or related four-year degree program
• Fundamental understanding of modern programming environments
For more information, visit us at www.tdmtoolesuite.com and click on "Career Opportunities."
Requirements• Completed their freshman year of undergraduate studies
• Working knowledge of Java programming knowledge
• Have a strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and communicate status regularly
• Knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
• Familiarity with the components of a Web or client/server application development environments
• General knowledge of software development life cycle and methodology
• Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions
• Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and/or oral instructions
• Ability to operate a personal computer using standard and/or customized software applications appropriate to assigned tasks
• Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Office tools