Virtual Software Engineer InternOpen Learning Exchange, Inc.
Senior Front-End Developer (Internship to Job)Seller Bailout
Global Tools InternMarkem-Imaje
Data Science InternFront Rush
Music Technology and Software Creator757 Media
Web Developer Unpaid InternshipMNM Couture
Web Design and DevelopmentGADI Enterprises
Internship in China - Hardware engineerBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is Intel's closest business partner for developing maker community in China. The company is dedicated in helping our partners build maker spaces, providing advanced open-source tools, supporting innovative maker projects, helping validate the market by crowd-funding.
ResponsibilitiesAssist hardware engineers to assist SmartNode/Intel Cuire usage cases development, workshops and curriculums.
Requirements• Be familiar with at least one of the following areas: digital molding/electronic circuits/ mechanical engineering.
• Open minded, be good at discovering, analyzing and solving problems, don’t mind getting hands dirty.
• Proficient in AutoCAD (2D)
• Familiar with the 3D modeling software（ProE/SolidWorks/Rhino/Sketch UP）
• Electronics or mechanical engineering major preferred.
• Past experience in electronics, mechanical or DIY projects/competitions is highly preferred.