WEB DEVELOPER INTERNSHIPconnectingbridge.com
Software Intern for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Java/Scala Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
iOS App Developers 'Summer' InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Development/Data Entry InternWomen's Tennis Association
[2017 GRADUATES] Web Developer for World-Class BrandsThe Business Club Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternTransnetwork
Internship in China C106- Hardware engineer (not a virtual job)Bookmark This
Posted: May 03 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is Intel's closest business partner for developing maker community in China. The company is dedicated in helping our partners build maker spaces, providing advanced open-source tools, supporting innovative maker projects, helping validate the market by crowd-funding.
ResponsibilitiesAssist hardware engineers to assist SmartNode/Intel Cuire usage cases development, workshops and curriculums.
Requirements• Be familiar with at least one of the following areas: digital molding/electronic circuits/ mechanical engineering.
• Open minded, be good at discovering, analyzing and solving problems, don’t mind getting hands dirty.
• Proficient in AutoCAD (2D)
• Familiar with the 3D modeling software（ProE/SolidWorks/Rhino/Sketch UP）
• Electronics or mechanical engineering major preferred.
• Past experience in electronics, mechanical or DIY projects/competitions is highly preferred.