Front-End Development InternXperii
Full-Stack Developer InternshipXperii
Computing, Math and Data Sciences Intern (Undergraduate / Masters / PhD)Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Cloud-based archiving solutions provider looking for extra helpRQ Partners, Inc.
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Web DevelopmentHeal 4 Real
WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Internship in China - Hardware engineer (not a virtual job)Bookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is Intel's closest business partner for developing maker community in China. The company is dedicated in helping our partners build maker spaces, providing advanced open-source tools, supporting innovative maker projects, helping validate the market by crowd-funding.
ResponsibilitiesAssist hardware engineers to assist SmartNode/Intel Cuire usage cases development, workshops and curriculums.
Requirements• Be familiar with at least one of the following areas: digital molding/electronic circuits/ mechanical engineering.
• Open minded, be good at discovering, analyzing and solving problems, don’t mind getting hands dirty.
• Proficient in AutoCAD (2D)
• Familiar with the 3D modeling software（ProE/SolidWorks/Rhino/Sketch UP）
• Electronics or mechanical engineering major preferred.
• Past experience in electronics, mechanical or DIY projects/competitions is highly preferred.