Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
iOS developer InternBookmark This
52 Vanderbilt Ave
New York, NY
Posted: June 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for talented iOS engineers to help design and build our iOS applications. The apps must have cache to load large amount pictures, and can communicate with online database and have user/password login/out function.
Responsibilities1. Design and build advanced app for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of app
3. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. 6. Implement the communication between the app and online database.
6. Implement the communication between the app and online database.
RequirementsProficient in swift code and X-code software
Deep familiar with the IOS platform
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
Knowledge of other web technologies
Knowledge of Mobile phone and database communication
Knowledge of Mobile cache and its application
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
SkillsRequired - Java, iOS development
Preferred - SWIFT, Xcode