Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
IT Business Analyst Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
Responsibilities• Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with the Information Technology field and computer systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment.
• Ability to develop and follow project plans as well as adapt to changing conditions.
• Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks.
• Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Familiarity with requirements gathering techniques is preferred.
• Strong SQL writing capabilities for data analysis.
• Knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting environment
RequirementsAnalytics & Business Insight, Support Analytics is a centralized support organization that provides reporting and analytical solutions to many business units. ABI provides reporting for senior management, legal/compliance, service quality, and many other areas. We partner closely with the business units we support to understand processes and data to provide the best technical solution possible for their reporting needs.
• Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
• Acts as liaison and advisor to clients, sometimes acting as the primary contact.
• Designs, modifies, develops and writes requirements and specifications of software programming applications
• Follows established standards as well as software development and project management lifecycles.
• Understands business needs, processes, nomenclature and concepts to formulate clear and thorough requirements.
• Uses Data Profiling techniques to better understand the data and define accurate business rules.
• Creates Source to Target Mapping documents for the development team.
• Captures business metadata for the Warehouse for consumption by Business users.
• QA the Warehouse data and verifies that it reconciles with the Sources.