WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
C# Development - 2017 Summer Intern-012GCSabre
IT SpecialistBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: October 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRescuing Leftover Cuisine is a non-profit food rescue organization. We coordinate leftover deliveries from restaurants to homeless shelter so that it is most convenient for our volunteers. Founded in 2013, we have rescued 700,000 lbs of food and are already operating in 12 cities. Our ambition is to become the ultimate organization model for eliminating food waste.
You will be an essential part to our team. You will perfect the platform on which RLC operates and will have freedom to start your own projects.
This internship is unpaid but you will have the opportunity to experience working in a start-up environment. You can be autonomous and will have the opportunity to work directly with our CEO.
• Solve website's technical issues to increase our operation's efficiency.
• Improve our website's interface to maximize user's experience.
• Add new features to our website.
• Create an app that make volunteering a convenient 20 minute task.
• Coordinating with other IT specialist to find the best solution for each assigned task.
• Must be proficient in coding in Ruby on Rails.
• Independent and Self-motivated.
• Must be a team-player.
SkillsRequired - Ruby on Rails
Preferred - Dependable Team Player