WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER NEEDED ASAP FOR A REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN SFPrinceton Real Estate
IT InternDigital Turbine
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Web Design/Development InternM3 Advisory Group
Wordpress Web Developer InternADITL Digital
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
WordPress DeveloperPlum Society
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
742 Bergen Blvd
Posted: June 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpreengs™ are the first customizable video greeting cards ever!
No more writing, no more words! Just film a video and download it to the card, then watch your friends and family as they enjoy your self-made card in awe.
Using the latest PIM (Printings in Motion technology), Spreengs™ are printed greeting cards which include a digital screen and a set of speakers. Spreengs™ offer you high quality video and sound allowing you to show and play any type of presentation in the most pleasant and surprising way!
Spreengs™ is owned by PIM, the largest video tech manufacturer in the US.
Our internship program is a summer position with intent to hire based in Ridgefield NJ, geared towards current grad students, recently graduated students, or extraordinary undergrads. If you’re a creative, enthusiastic, passionate team player, give us a shout!
Responsibilities• Diagnose, troubleshoot, solder and repair devices
• Provide recommendations for problem resolution
• Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
• Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
• Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed Spreengs quality standards
• Handle customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
• Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
• Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
• Keep track of all devices and inventory
• Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the work environment
Requirements• Some experience in soldering and repair
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows & Office
• Work well in team environment