INTERN ----- Multiple technologies ( JAVA, .NET, QA, BA, SQL,........ )Skoruz Technologies
Web Developer InternshipShakd, LLC
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Software Engineer InternTech Row
Responsive HTML5 Email Campaign and Logo Design InternAverette Technologies, LLC.
Programmer Internship (virtual)Elle Investments
Development Team InternshipSurfwrench LLC
JAVA DEVELOPER --- INTERNSkoruz Technologies
IT/Computer Systems InternBookmark This
742 Bergen Blvd
Posted: June 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpreengs™ are the first customizable video greeting cards ever!
No more writing, no more words! Just film a video and download it to the card, then watch your friends and family as they enjoy your self-made card in awe.
Using the latest PIM (Printings in Motion technology), Spreengs™ are printed greeting cards which include a digital screen and a set of speakers. Spreengs™ offer you high quality video and sound allowing you to show and play any type of presentation in the most pleasant and surprising way!
Spreengs™ is owned by PIM, the largest video tech manufacturer in the US.
Our internship program is a summer position with intent to hire based in Ridgefield NJ, geared towards current grad students, recently graduated students, or extraordinary undergrads. If you’re a creative, enthusiastic, passionate team player, give us a shout!
Responsibilities• Diagnose, troubleshoot, solder and repair devices
• Provide recommendations for problem resolution
• Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
• Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
• Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed Spreengs quality standards
• Handle customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
• Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
• Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
• Keep track of all devices and inventory
• Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the work environment
Requirements• Some experience in soldering and repair
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows & Office
• Work well in team environment