look'n for killer dev, that wants to get into the electronic trading worldBookmark This
rTech Trade Systems
240 E. Ogden Ave. Suite 104
DescriptionrTech Trade Systems is a finical industry consulting and software company.
Our goal: Help the little traders trade BIG. As an intern at rTech Trade Systems you will be an integral part of the company, its success, & the successes of our clients. Our office is in Hinsdale, and being a small agile company the atmosphere is laid back, but intense.
The candidate that we are looking for is the kind of programmer that writes code for fun, but know they want to do it for profit in the future. Getting into the finical software arena is not easy, and the BIG BOY shops rarely give the kind of opportunities to interns that actually allows them to truly grow as a developer, employee, person.
That is exactly what we are looking to give the right candidate.
Do not apply if you will not be in IL for the Internship (we will not sponsor any intern)
Responsibilities- An in depth knowledge of at least one programming language (C#, Java, C++)
- Exceptional scripting & automation skills (preferably in Python)
- Familiarity with GUI design and development concepts is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and desire to constantly improve skills and embrace new ideas
- Clear understanding of basic software development and testing processes
- Comfort with svn and associated development tools and methods
- Knowledge and functional use of a major IDE
- Ability and willingness to be in the office for 70% of hours (Chicagoland location is a must)
Requirements- Write and analyze code that will be used in testing and production
- Learn and understand how electronic trading works
- Work as part of a team, with direct contact with clients, exchanges, and partner companies
- Have a bit of fun! (Listed last, but not the least important)