Drupal and Web Developer InternLevelten Interactive
Computer Engineer & Graphic Design Virtual Reality / Artificial intelligenceIndigo Children
User Experience, User Interface UX/UI for Reality GarageIndigo Children
Business Application System InternshipLos Angeles
Front End Developer (Part Time)Edin Labs
IOS App DeveloperWREVEL
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
Marketing InternBookmark This
43 Naugatuck Ave
Posted: November 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCouture Fitness established in 2012, is a personal training studio offering one on one personal training and group fitness classes. Our company just opened a second location. We are looking for positive new energy ready to market and promote a new business in the community. Posting new specials in businesses and on social media, the interns will actively recruit new members for the business. The intern will work closely with the owner to come up with new member specials, charity events, and marketing campaigns. All interns will also receive a free membership at Couture Fitness and access to the full gym.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.