Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
WEB SITE DESIGNER & DEVELOPER - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Website Design and CodingVM Enterprises
Web Developer InternBeansAgency
Paid Web Development Internship- Downtown San DiegoFidelitas Development
Event - Backend Development Internshipnoel.events
Event - Front End Development Internshipnoel.events
Marketing Intern/ SEO Speciality/Website DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: February 13 2015
Company Location: Corona, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a virtual communications service provider and are seeking to develop new business through SEO and creative
online marketing. This position is virtual so candidate will work from home. If the chosen candidate is successful in creating new opportunities through their work; generous bonuses will be paid.
Responsibilities- Create SEO, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Creative website design
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.