Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
MA Cannabis Company seeks Digital Advertising & Web Analytics InternArdent
Looking For a MOBILE APP TESTING Intern for a Hot New Messaging Start-Up!exactly.me
Media Streaming EngineerBookmark This
47061 Warm Spring Blvd
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Media Streaming Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing and implementing of V5 Systems' distributed streaming solution.
ResponsibilitiesDesign, develop and maintain RTP/RTSP, HLS/DASH, H264/AAC Video/Audio distributed server, IP camera and multi-platform client applications (mobile, web). Develop clean and simple APIs for other in-house software projects bound to video/audio streaming.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Knowledge & Attributes:
• Must have solid C and C++ coding abilities, implementation and debugging skills.
• Must have working knowledge of video/audio codecs (MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, AAC)
• Must have working knowledge of media streaming protocols – especially RTP/RTSP, DASH
• Work well under pressure
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical issues and solutions.
• Must have experience in system level software development
• Extensive Linux and Open Source video libraries development experience (ffmpeg, live555)
Good to have:
• Advanced networking development experience
• Mobile streaming development experience
• Web-based video streaming development experience
• Development experience with various AV player components (e.g. Demuxer, parser, decoder, renderer, etc.)
• Experience developing firmware for IP cameras
• Development experience in embedded graphics