Software Engineering Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Spring-Summer Intern Needed Today! Website DesignerOur Community is Our Land
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Intern - StartupUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
Summer Internship in Computer Science EducationThoughtSTEM, LLC
Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial, Web Development Internship (PHP/ MySQL) during product launch preparationEnergize Technologies
Game DeveloperBuh! Gaming
Web DevelopmentModern Media Creatives
Middleware Engineer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
ResponsibilitiesAct as a level 2 engineer for the Middleware environments. Manage the design, maintenance, problem resolution, and troubleshooting of the Middleware technologies. Role is responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of complex web and middleware infrastructure. Work with application development groups to tune and troubleshoot their applications within the standard middleware environment. Work with other middleware tools for troubleshooting, integration and operational readiness.
1. Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of the web services and middleware suite (IBM Data power, MQ, IHS/IIS, WebSphere, WebSphere Portal, Liferay Portal, IBM BPM, and Oracle WebLogic).
2. Provide web middleware & three-tier architecture expertise to assist in delivering solution architectures for integration projects.
3. Serves as technical point of contact for group's technical support analysts.
4. Plans, organizes and coordinates infrastructure (web and middleware) projects of a moderate to high level of complexity.
5. Advises on and resolves issues that may occur within middleware services.
6. Develop application and operational processes needed to model, integrate, automate and manage efficient and flexible business processes.
7. Create and update system documentation
8. Acts as a liaison with application teams and infrastructure teams to define requirements and/or determination of problems.
9. Off-hours support and on-call rotation required
RequirementsInstallation, Configuration, and administration of middleware platforms (i.e. IBM DataPower, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, IBM HTTPD Server, IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM BPM)
• Experience installing, configuring and managing IBM Data power suite of appliances, IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, and Oracle WebLogic server.
• Extensive knowledge of middleware/infrastructure best practices and security methodologies
• Experience in configuring SSL for IBM DataPower, IBM WebSphere Server and Oracle WebLogic.
• Experience in Fix pack & maintenance upgrades + support packs
• Experience supporting and configuring IHS and WebSphere in large 3-tier environments.
• Good UNIX shell scripting skills
• Advanced troubleshooting skills including analyzing log & trace files, opening service requests, collecting documentation, working with Vendors, and driving problem resolution.
• Ability to create support documentation & written procedures for routine and non-routine tasks.
• Ability to coordinate configuration changes, installs, & upgrades with application owners -- including planning, scheduling, status reporting, & following company change control procedures.
• Ability to lead in 3rd Party team coordination, communication, and audit review of environments installed and processes used