Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Java developerR2 Data Vision Inc.
Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
Mobile App Design InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com/mobile-apps) specializes in developing Quick Impact, High Return native mobile applications to small businesses and nonprofits.
We provide the mobile apps to nonprofit and / or charitable organizations at no out of pocket cost to them. We are looking for interns to help in the development of these applications using our proprietary software. This process is a key component of our expansion strategy throughout the USA .
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals with graphic design and / or programming experience that want to work with a dynamic team within our rapidly growing company. The ideal intern will be enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive.
You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like. If you are looking for a great place to GAIN EXCELLENT WORK EXPERIENCE, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
Responsibilities• Work with our mobile app software to develop mobile apps for small businesses
• Assist in the creation of web-ready graphics, landing pages, and email blasts
• Collaborate with other interns for innovative ideas and produce design solutions that are consistent with the aesthetic quality, functionality, interface and layout, visual/graphic standards, and look and feel of the Tourbillon brand
• Seek ways to unify Tourbillon image through design effort and provide creative insights for the success of projects
Requirements• Background of graphic design or experience in related field such as interactive media design and production, information design and delivery and interface design
• Proficiency with all common technology tools including email, MS office, and a willingness to learn new user-friendly software when needed.
• Programming skills needed: HTML5, CSS - these are a must have!
• Excellent conceptual, graphic design and typography skills
• Self-motivated, passion for graphic design and marketing; detail-oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to work independently while still being a team player
• Efficient time management skills and able to attend weekly phone meetings
• Punctual, reliable, and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment