Global Tools InternMarkem-Imaje
Data Science InternFront Rush
Music Technology and Software Creator757 Media
Web Developer Unpaid InternshipMNM Couture
Web Design and DevelopmentGADI Enterprises
Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Mobile / Web Engineer Internship Position at Nolymit.com Tech Startup in Silicon Valley, CaliforniaBookmark This
Nolymit mobile web app
Posted: December 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Silicon Valley mobile web startup Nolymit.com has already helped all of our interns obtain good jobs at several top tech companies in U.S. and China. Just recently, our foreign student intern majoring computer science in U.S. university got two good offers from two U.S. companies with lots of special help from our Silicon Valley Nolymit startup founding team, one of the offer is given by one Silicon Valley startup.
Try our fun Bot:
# Rewards for the interns who have successfully completed this internship:
*For the financial rewards for each hour you work for Nolymit: It will depends on your experiences on the skill and also the hours you will work for Nolymit mobile web app each week.
* Nolymit app founding team members with world top tech company experiences will provide work experience references for you;
* If you want to use this internship to apply for credits at your college, we will support you on this;
* Nolymit app founding team will help you obtain internship or job at other tech companies in Silicon Valley area. We already know several specific positions opened by several tech companies and we know the hiring managers for these positions.
*You will gain lots of experiences related to the next wave of the mobile and web: Artificial intelligence technologies;
* After successfully completing this internship, you may be selected as the early employee or co-founder by this rising Silicon Valley Nolymit tech startup;
*For the foreign students who need Green Card to stay in U.S., if you are selected as the early employee or co-founder of Nolymit, our startup will try best to help you obtain U.S. Green Card or H1B visa.
# Other intern opportunity at Nolymit startup:
You need to make the commitment to work for 3 consecutive months, at least 12 hours per week; If you like to work more than 12 hours per week, you will earn more rewards; After you have successfully completed this internship, and if you wish to extend your internship with us, we may extend that.
*Assist Nolymit startup founding team in all work related to making our current Nolymit.com mobile web app better serving the needs of current users. For example, add new features, make it faster, more user-friendly and more secure
* Have the opportunity to work with this startup talented founding team engineers to build the next-gen mobile app using the world leading edge Silicon Valley technologies.
Requirements*Very motivated to work with us remotely online.
*We are looking for one student who is very interested to learn about Silicon Valley tech startups and to obtain a job at one of them.
*We will only review the resumes of those applicants who want to help Nolymit mobile web app beta make progress. So, here are some info about Nolymit app beta:
* Before you apply for this internship, you need to become Nolymit app member at this page: http://nolymit.com/guide . Then you need to tell us your membership user name in your application letter. Thus, you show us that you are very interested in Nolymit mobile web app.
* Your course work needs to be related to web and mobile app development and engineering. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Some experiences with wordpress web app.
* Have built some native mobile app prototypes for iphone or android devices;
*Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of mobile and Web apps and social media.
• Pro-active, self-starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
# For more details and Q on this opportunity:
You can post your Q at this page: