Web DevelopmentHeal 4 Real
WordPress Guru Needed - Super Creative Web Design ProjectsKristina Derby Consulting
Love...Love & LOVE Wordpress! Social Media-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Travel Start Up seeking Web Development InternsTravel Zap Inc.
Android, iOS, and Web Services developer internsPEEKaMEET
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Middleware Build Team - Summer 2017 Intern-012PCSabre
Network EngineerBookmark This
44th st and warner
Posted: February 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Dev is a Software Development Solution aiding in driving innovation, collaboration, simplifying compliance and speed in the industry. The software satisfies the multi-generational development community and offers a user experience that surpasses industry standards.
Let’s change the world together. The Network Engineer Intern works closely with our CEO and gain hands on experience and exposure into delivering world class software to the Development Community. This person will have a strong technical background, but more particularly a good knowledge of local area networks (LAN’s) and wide area networks (WAN’s) is essential.
• Installing new hardware, systems and software for networks
• Installing, configuring, maintaining network services, equipment and devices
• Ensuring that the network has been customized to satisfy requirements
• Supporting administration of servers and server clusters
• Managing all system back-up and restore protocol; developing and installing data retrieval system
• Performing troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems
• Documenting network problems and resolutions for future reference
• Monitoring system performance and implementing performance tuning
• Managing user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam
• Installing security programs to prevent unauthorized access to privileged data and information, and overseeing software and network security
• Updating security programs and frequent changing of passwords.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• A passion for network engineering and network troubleshooting
• Hands on experience working with network fundamentals – routing & switching
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
• Analytical skills for problem identification
• Ability to define and work to deadlines
* Non-paying internship with flexible schedule additional benefits to be discussed