iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Engineering Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Spring-Summer Intern Needed Today! Website DesignerOur Community is Our Land
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Intern - StartupUnited Techno Solutions, Inc.
Summer Internship in Computer Science EducationThoughtSTEM, LLC
Computer Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Entrepreneurial, Web Development Internship (PHP/ MySQL) during product launch preparationEnergize Technologies
Game DeveloperBuh! Gaming
Network Engineer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
ResponsibilitiesIdentifying, diagnosing, and resolving network problems.
• Performing complex support, implementation, and maintenance tasks on the LAN.
• Providing daily operational support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
• Writing up accurate technical documentation.
• Assisting with project scope development as well as actual execution.
• Configuring LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge equipment.
• Working on large scale, Healthcare oriented environments.
• Monitoring network performance.
• Involved in developing Networking standards, procedures and documentation.
• Configuring Brocade Routers and Switches.
• Participating in 24x7 on-call support.
• Deploy, manage and troubleshoot network infrastructure
RequirementsNetwork engineers are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks within an organization or between organizations.
Their goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for their users, such as staff, clients, customers and suppliers. Networks can include:
Network engineers may work internally as part of an organization’s IT support team, or externally as part of an outsourced IT networking consultancy firm working with a number of clients.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of Brocade or Cisco networks as well as their installation and maintenance.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills in troubleshooting and repair of network issues.
• Efficient in time management and able to multitask.
• Experienced in setting up a secure network to maintain confidentiality security precautions.
• Proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement to networking environments.
• Able to mentor junior personnel.
• Willing to travel based on assigned project demands.
• Accurate documentation skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of networking concepts (5 years demonstrated experience).
• Coordinating upgrade/maintenance schedules.
• Service interruption recovery/return to service oriented person.
• Can perform all duties with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills in a client facing role.
• Network support experience, to include configuration, deployment, maintenance in support of networking core/edge components (5 years proven experience).
• Experience in a 24/7 environment driven to provide high availability uptime and meet network SLA requirements for Return to Service.
• Demonstrate prior experience in enterprise scale deployment and support in networks.