Web DevelopmentModern Media Creatives
CRM / IT Developer InternsStar Mountain Capital
((( * START NEXT WEEK * ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Full Stack DeveloperHearty Meals
((( * EXCITING INTERNSHIP * ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
iOS App Development Summer InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Engineers with Startup DesireTechHiring
Website DesignerWrestling Mindset
NETWORKING ENGINEER INTERNBookmark This
Route 17 south
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
• Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Bash,Python, C/C++
• Experience building reliable, maintainable, and tested software across large deployments
• Deep understanding of the network stack, TCP/IP, and low level packet/frame architecture
• Strong understanding of flexible database architecture / SQL
• Familiarity with DNS concepts
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies (libvirt, KVM, QEMU, Namespaces and Containers)
• Deep understanding of Linux
• Background in network engineering is a plus