Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Data Analytics InternFearless Media
MCA final year students welcome to apply for Internship on testing ( manual and automation )Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd
App/Website DeveloperMoi Inc
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Drupal Developer Summer Internship - HousePouch.comHousePouch LLC
SEO for ecommerce apparel brandtoo pretty
Hiring Summer Interns for Technology CampsSTEM4Kids
NETWORKING ENGINEER INTERNBookmark This
Route 17 south
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
• Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Bash,Python, C/C++
• Experience building reliable, maintainable, and tested software across large deployments
• Deep understanding of the network stack, TCP/IP, and low level packet/frame architecture
• Strong understanding of flexible database architecture / SQL
• Familiarity with DNS concepts
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies (libvirt, KVM, QEMU, Namespaces and Containers)
• Deep understanding of Linux
• Background in network engineering is a plus