Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Computer Scientist/Engineer with interest in Financeiam
Web Designer (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
WordPress Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Programmer AnalystBookmark This
21300 Victory Blvd , suite 240, Woodland Hills
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPro-Tek is a 500+member team of IT professionals who enable our clients to leverage end-to-end expertise in software development. They have deep understanding of the global IT industry and a successful track record of delivering services to customers. Company offers a comprehensive range of Software products, Web services and Global staffing Model to help client’s cost effective solutions that meet their GIS needs.
We are a leading executive firm specialized in recruitment. We help our clients in procuring the right resources in design and development of software applications, maintenance of custom software, integration of packaged solutions, configuration and migration of technology infrastructure, as well as professional project management
ResponsibilitiesReview and/or author IT documentation and deliverables throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
· Provide support to IT team during Software Development Life Cycle by being Technical Subject Matter Expert for that project
· Work with IT operation on resolving production related issues
· Check the latest Java, Java Script and Web Technology and setup development environment.
· Correct programmatic and design errors and testing the application with smoke tests and manual testing.
· Attending the meetings to understand the architecture, the end client requirements and implementing them.
· Write, update debug repository for code revision.
· Attending milestone meetings to exchange, update, correct design and programmatic issues.
· Be able to work with Senior Management to develop forms and reports to structure different types of operational data collected.
· Gather and Analyze Requirements from various Businesses groups and convert them in to computer system specific technical requirements.
· Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.