Programming/Coding Internship for Online Clothing CompanyRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Junior/ Fresher Java Trainee - Desire to learn IT CandidatesDragon Upskills
Java developerR2 Data Vision Inc.
Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
Programmer InternBookmark This
2567 Prime Way, Suite 101
Posted: February 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConvoy Solutions, LLC dba IdleAir is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. IdleAir provides America’s hardworking long‐haul truck drivers an alternative to idling their engines during rest periods. IdleAir service allows truck drivers to turn off their diesel engines and APU’s and still enjoy heating, cooling, standard electric inside and outside the cab, DIRECTV, Internet, and many of the comforts of home — all while saving money and getting better sleep without the noise, vibration, and exhaust fumes from idling.
This intern will have the opportunity to work side by side with a small team of entrepreneurs from across the county. Our team favors analytical integrity and intellectual creativity in tackling every day business and marketing challenges. This internship is an opportunity for the right candidate to learn multiple aspects of a small company and to truly get your hands dirty — including field-work on a local truck stop operation. Interns will be challenged to understand the nuanced marketing needs of a national consumer brand that provides profitable solutions to the trucking industry that also protect the environment — the ultimate in making green by being green.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your work helps truck drivers, reduces our dependence on foreign oil, cleans the air, and reduces the impact of climate change. Salary is commensurate with experience. Part-time and contract options are available, too.
ResponsibilitiesAssist the I.T. and development teams with developing new in-house intranet solutions as well as writing code for new technologies currently in development.
Programmer Job Duties:
* Debugging and bug fixing in-house applications written in various programming languages.
* Expands in-house API system with each new application written.
* Utilizes SVN and Mercurial for code version management.
* Develops software in various programming languages.
* Assists the R&D department with development of new technologies.
* Tests software, using unit testing and/or other methods.
Skills and Requirements (at least 1 year):
* Programming Languages (in order of most importance): PHP, JSP, C++, JAVA, C
* Databases (in order of importance): Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
* Linux in server and embedded environments
* Raspberry Pi experience.
* GPIO, basic electronic knowledge, and soldering skills a big plus
* Subversion, and Mercurial experience.
SkillsRequired - Java, JSP, PHP, Linux
Preferred - C, C++, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL