Software DeveloperSai Infocorp Solution Pvt.Ltd.
Money And College Credit on Meaningful workSkull Media LLC
Graphic DesignerThe Indie Creative Network
Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Software Development InternDraft Fantasy
WEB SITE DESIGNER & DEVELOPER - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Website Design and CodingVM Enterprises
Web Developer InternBeansAgency
Project Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
Proto Labs, Inc.
5540 Pioneer Creek Drive
Maple Plain, MN
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Are you interested in managing, coordinating and supporting the execution of strategic initiatives? This position offers mentoring from those at the top of their game, networking and real world experience in a fun, start up like environment. As part of our team, you will work on meaningful and impactful projects as well as connect with other interns and engage in professional development activities supplemental to the job. Come join us!
Your Purpose at Proto Labs:
You will work closely with the Proto Labs PMO to drive projects to their successful completion. You will assist program managers, collecting and reporting of project health and status, coordinating product priorities across teams by interacting with manufacturing, business and technical stakeholders.
Who We Are:
Proto Labs is the world's fastest manufacturer of custom prototype and low-volume parts. We revolutionized our industry by developing proprietary computing technologies and automated manufacturing processes that enable us to create “Real Parts, Really Fast.” We are leading the charge in the digital manufacturing realm, which makes us an exciting place to work. Our company hires designers, engineers, developers, creative thinkers and smart people who tackle their roles with an entrepreneurial spirit. We pride ourselves on our innovative technology & laid back culture that focuses on doing meaningful work that brings transformational products to market.
What We Have:
• An amazing team, personally and professionally, who tackles complex problems and delivers awesome results
• An open, casual environment that gives you a lot of freedom combined with a lot of responsibility
• A culture that embraces change, speed and getting things done while balancing your personal freedom
Proto Labs, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesTasks and Projects at Hand:
• Schedule and attend project team meetings, capture meeting minutes and document action items/next steps/owners
• Follow up with action item owners on their assignments
• Assist program manager with the creation of project roadmaps, track issues and mitigation plans
• Work with product owners to coordinate priorities across cross-functional capability teams
• Assist with documentation and creation of standard processes as needed
RequirementsWho We’re Looking For:
• Someone working towards a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
• An intelligent individual who has a GPA of at least 3.0 and is interested in an analysis or management track
• A systems oriented person with an understanding of the intersection between people, processes and technology
• A team player who’s well organized and detail-oriented
• A strong skill set of MS Office
• A problem solver who has strong interpersonal skills and is able to coordinate with the business, manufacturing and technical stakeholders
• Someone who’s naturally skilled at written and verbal communication skills
• A self starter who likes to work independently