Mobile App DeveloperTelescope Fitness Group
Web DesignerPhantasy Management, LLC
Programming InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Computer InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternBrogan Group
Web Development Summer Internships!Express Consulting Group, Inc.
Senior Web DesignerBookmark This
Posted: October 22 2015
Company Location: Lexington, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsibilities* Designing, coding, testing and analyzing new and existing web-based software applications
* Conducting research on emerging application development software products and packages, languages, and standards in support of development efforts
* Preparing technical documentation for end-user training
* Creating new open source packages and improving existing packages
* Collaborating with other developers about creative solutions to challenging tasks
* Leveraging cloud-based solutions when it's the right fit for the job
*Updating existing 3D website with the latest technology for efficient customer and stylist support.
You should be capable of helping other team members with problems that need solutions, and managing both personal and small team projects. You should be an individual with strong communication skills and the have desire to interact with both team members in a consistently positive manner. You should be driven and detail-oriented with strong leadership qualities.
Requirements* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, similar technical degree, or an impressive GitHub profile
* Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, or AngularJS
* Experience with test driven development (unit, acceptance and functional testing)
* Experience with Agile software development such as Scrum or Kanban.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, time management and conflict resolution
* Ability to excel in a team setting
* Strong work ethic, attention to detail and drive for the team to be successful
*Must test websites and application for accessibility and usability constantly. The prospect must maintain and generate new ideas around the websites.
*Social media integration and utilization to meet partner needs
Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability. ?
Strong implementation of 508 accessible designs and code.
A passion for the web and keeping up with usability, UX/UI research and semantic web concepts.
A strong portfolio both visually and under the hood. A
self-directed team player. You might be working solo or on a project or part of a team.