Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
IT Intern, Web DeveloperTemple of Grace Faith Center
Web Developer InternEhomie New York Inc.
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Digital Media InternshipStudio Gallery
Web Developer Intern - SpringVisit Seattle
Web DesignMintPrint LLC
Sharepoint Developer Jobs for OPTS,CPT'S,GC'S and CitizensBookmark This
Blue Cloud Techs
2015 Lincoln Highway, Suite 180
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Cloud Techs was established by a group of professionals with a proven track record in IT Services and Consulting. The cumulative experience of the promoters and the core leadership team at Blue Cloud Techs stands at a staggering 300+ man-years of sheer industry expertise, domain understanding and an unmatched track record when it comes to delivering the goods on time, on budget, and with the added flavor of innovation, time after time.
The SharePoint Developer will provide knowledge and expertise in the area of Internet, Intranet and Extranet (Portal) applications; will contribute technical knowledge for the business as it relates to all web application initiatives. Person will continue to improve technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives.
This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive business relationships throughout their area of responsibility, consistently adding value back to the business by leveraging their knowledge and experience to assist the business in addressing their business needs. This person will work with either internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and I.T. to bridge gap between design, content and technology.
• Responsibility of projects deliverables and technical support within web environment
• Designs, develops, debugs, produces, refines, tests, deploys, maintains and documents SharePoint/Web solutions using customized as well as out-of-the-box functionality including web parts, InfoPath forms, templates and master pages
• Designs solutions that accurately reflect business requirements and provide innovative solutions for customer (user) needs within defined time and cost constraints
• Participates in the architectural design, development customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration, portals, content management, business process and forms
• Keeps abreast of enhancements to system functionality that can be achieved through upgrades or add-ons; contributes technical expertise on the adoption of relevant technologies, attending status meetings, and performing demos, testing and training
• Provides technical expertise to other SharePoint developers within the organization
• Acts as a technical resource to users, customers and other team members
• Provides production support and maintains existing systems by researching and troubleshooting any technical problems or end-user issues
• Keeps customers informed of progress and works to quickly and efficiently bring user issues to resolution
• Responsible for developing functional and technical specifications, where applicable
• Create and maintain documentation necessary to ensure successful implementation and support of the web environment
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or other related degree
• Proven experience in MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010 and/or SharePoint 2013
• 6+ years' in Software Development preferably in large scale enterprise projects.
• 4+ years' experience SharePoint configuration, implementation and deployment
• Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Designer, including complex workflows and page design
• Demonstrated experience with InfoPath Forms
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing web pages and web parts, master pages and layout pages
• Experience understanding SharePoint lists, libraries, workflows, and content/records management capabilities. Experience with Excel Services and/or Business Data Catalog a plus
• Strong hands-on development experience using C#, .NET Framework, Web Services, SQL server 2005/2008 and ASP.NET
• Experience with Visual Studio 2005 and .Net Framework 3.0 required, experience with .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, Silverlight is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paces environment, prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities
• Ability to work directly with all levels of the organization, including middle to senior management
• Ability to provide technology solutions that meet the business needs while staying within budget and often rapid timeframes
• Results oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience working on cross-company or cross organization projects
• Ability to understand new technology and drive the successful implementation and adoption of new technology tools
• Ability and desire to solve complex software problems
• Strong customer relationship skills, ability to understand translate and define complex business requirements and recommend solutions based on those requirements
• SharePoint or .Net certifications are a plus