Back-End Developer Intern (PHP Developer)WREVEL
Front-End Developer InternWREVEL
Technical Support Unpaid InternDigital Turbine
Website Administrator (Retail Store)Tiptoe Boutique
FinTech Startup - Junior Web Developer StudentCamino Financial
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
Junior Developer (PHP or Magento)33rd Republic
APP DEVELOPERRealBlackLove.com LLC
Posture Pro, Inc. Social Media & Web Development InternBookmark This
Posture Pro, Inc.
16421 Gothard Street, Suite D, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Social Media Interns and Website Development Interns Needed Immediately*
Posture Pro, Inc. has manufactured and sold Posture Pump® products since 1994, with over 3 million units sold and counting, and a less than 1% return rate. Posture Pump® products relieve painful neck and back stiffness and headaches, while restoring the natural postural curves of the neck and back. We've only begun marketing to the general
public within the past year and a half, prior to that time, patients would have to order our products directly through their Healthcare Professional. As we turn our sights toward advertising to the general public online, we're actively seeking individuals with a strong proficiency in all major social media platforms, and also looking for interns with website development skills, coding, meta tags, and backlinks.
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-632-5776.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Has familiarity with using HTML Meta Tags, and Backlinks