iOS Developer - RemoteBiteHeist Inc
WEB DEVELOPER INTERNSHIPconnectingbridge.com
Web DeveloperThrill of the Hunt
Software Intern for mental health startup (non-profit)Affect Mental Healthcare
Java/Scala Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
iOS App Developers 'Summer' InternshipHRW Music Group, LLC
Software Development/Data Entry InternWomen's Tennis Association
Software / Customer Support Engineer InternBookmark This
1250 Ames Ave
Posted: March 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEconnexis is a software startup based in south bay. We offer an affordable and effortless way for companies to interact with their customers, make lifelong connections and grow their businesses. Our SAAS based platform is a communication solution for businesses and healthcare providers that isn’t just an interaction tool; It actually helps companies to initiate new relationships and maintain existing ones.
We are looking for software engineer interns to develop, test and support our products. You will have hands on experience, which as interns, would put you well ahead of your fellow engineers in terms of experience! COME, GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Responsibilities1. You will be responsible for testing and supporting eConnexis products.
2. Our Support Engineers are involved in the whole software development life cycle: from
requirements definition to customer delivery.
3. Technical responsibilities include software design, effort estimation, implementation, unit
testing, integration, and bug fixes.
4. Conceive, plan, execute, track and optimize company's lead generation activities.
RequirementsThe desirable candidate must have:
1. BS degree (in process) or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Understanding of computer programming.
3. Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex product
4. Strong attention to detail and strong written and oral communication as well as
5. Passion for working in a start up