SEEKING INTERN FOR SEO ON PUBLIC SERVICE PROSTATE CANCER WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
Web Developer InternshipLIFARS
Software DeveloperCenterPoint Energy
Software Engineering / Computer Science InternBrogan Group
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Intern Sales RepresentativeTata Consulting Services
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Data EntryThe Queen's Medical Center
Software Developer InternBookmark This
2255 Showers Dr
Mountain View, CA
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Are you good at scripting?
- Are you good at snacking? :)
- Do you love food? Can you call yourself a great foodie?
- Do you know what it takes to work with suppliers and import their catalogues into a database and update the CRM systems?
- Do you know how to upload data through APIs / csv files onto different websites?
If you meet the above criteria, then you can look into the below technical requirements :)
- Do you know coding in Python or Ruby?
- Do you consider yourself a good coder who follows good coding standards?
- Do you know what a linter is?
- Do you know how to write good testable code?
- Do you know what Mocks and Stubs are?
- Have you written any code with integrates with an API?
If answers to above questions are yes, then we would like to talk to you. Please send in your resume and apply. Currently we are only looking to hire local candidates.
Responsibilities- Explore and find suppliers around
- Work with them to open account for the company
- Get their catalog and upload to our database
- Upload catalog to online store
- Write scripts to get job done faster
- Parse excels/pdfs
- Scrape images from supplier sites/pdfs
Requirements- Ruby/Python scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of Test driven development (TDD)
- Good coding practices