Looking for an App DeveloperWillywash
Java/Big Data DeveloperOrzota, Inc.
Web Wiki DevelopmentWenlin Institute, Inc. SPC
Computer Science InternshipOcatasi
code wizard neededBelly Food Style
IT/Computer Systems InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Junior Java/Linux EngineerSitecues
Are you nerdy? Come spend your summer with Big Nerd Ranch!Big Nerd Ranch
Software Development InternshipBookmark This
Lake Shore Cryotronics
575 McCorkle Blvd
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Software Engineering Internship at Lake Shore provides hands on experience with coding, and testing in product development. Guided by an experienced mentor, you will write software that will assist scientific researchers to advance science!
Primary Duties Include:
• Applying modern software concepts and patterns to translate software requirements into design
• Using Microsoft .NET technologies, and associated software development tools to develop innovative software solutions
• Using advanced coding techniques to develop highly modular, and highly testable code
• Developing cross-platform compatible code that targets both desktop and mobile platforms
Qualifiers: Minimum GPA of 3.0+; pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science and Engineering, or related field; ability to preserve the confidentiality of information; strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; independent worker and team player; demonstrated leadership skills
Desired Skills: Object Oriented Programming; C# or Java; (C/C++, experience in software/hardware integration, and/or mobile app development would be a plus!)
Lake Shore Cryotronics is a global leader in developing innovative electronic measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. These products include sensors and measurement instrumentation, metrology systems and probe stations. Our equipment is regularly used for characterizing physical properties of electronic and magnetic materials.
• Located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH
• Full-time opportunity during summer break
• Competitive hourly rate, plus excellent on-the-job experience
• Drug free and tobacco free workplace
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test before starting work
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate, an updated resume, and your dates of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans